Health and wellbeing services

Includes community health services, stop smoking, weight management, diabetes prevention and drug and alcohol misuse services

Community health services

Community health services, including mental health, learning disability, social care and others, are provided by Essex Partnership University Foundation Trust (EPUT).

For some services you will need a referral from your GP, for others you can self-refer.

To find out more go to Essex Partnership University Trust (EPUT).

You can also see our pages on mental health and learning disability.