Fireworks and explosives

Apply for a licence to store and sell fireworks and explosives, including shotgun cartridges


There are two ways to pay for your fireworks and explosives licence.

Card payment

You can call 03330 139887 where we can take your card details for payment. If you have a licence number already, please have it to hand.

BACS payment

Payment can be made by BACS using these details:

  • Bank: Lloyds TSB Bank Plc
  • Account No: 03396754
  • Account Name: ECC Head Office Collection A/c
  • Sort Code: 30-00-00
  • VAT Reg No: GB1042528 13
  • Reference Budget code: 80297TDHQ0000 (this must accompany each payment)

If you use BACS please notify us by either:

Please also email which will help us to quickly match your payment to your application.