Trading Standards for consumers

Get consumer advice from Trading Standards, including how to report a problem with a trader or product

Report something to Trading Standards

To report a trader to Trading Standards, contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service who handle calls on our behalf. They can be contacted by calling 0808 223 1133 or via their website Citizens Advice consumer helpline. They will help you with your complaint and share information about the problem with us. This is free impartial advice to help you resolve your problem.