For changes to our services visit the coronavirus hub. You will also find advice, support and contact information. Please visit these pages for updates before contacting us.
Essex and neighbouring councils
You can apply to Essex County Council if you're an Essex County Council area resident and your council tax is payable to:
- Castle Point
- Epping Forest
Southend-on-Sea and Thurrock are not in the Essex County Council administrative area.
Schools outside Essex
If you don't live in Essex, you must apply through the local authority that your council tax is payable to, unless the application is for a mid-year admission.
If you live in these neighbouring authorities, you can visit their websites for information about school admissions:
- Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
- Thurrock Council
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- Hertfordshire County Council
- London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- London Borough of Enfield
- London Borough of Havering
- London Borough of Redbridge
- London Borough of Waltham Forest
- Suffolk County Council