School organisation and place planning
New school opportunities
Invitation to sponsors for two new opportunities
We have two new opportunities available for potential sponsors within our administrative border.
Both opportunities are to run a new 420-place primary school, with 56-place co-located nursery. One will be located on Dry Street in Basildon and the other on Limebrook Way development in Maldon. Both are new buildings, scheduled to open in September 2024.
Find out more information in the following documents:
- Dry Street invitation to submit a proposal (PDF, 1.21mB)
- Limebrook Way invitation to submit a proposal (PDF, 1.97mB)
How to apply
- register your interest at the earliest opportunity by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- complete either the Dry Street application form (.DOCX, 42.25kB) or Limebrook Way application form (.DOCX, 37.50kB)
- submit the completed application form, together with your full proposal, by email to email@example.com
The deadline for applications to be submitted is 14 November 2022.
About the proposal
Your proposal should provide additional materials and information that demonstrate how you can meet the application criteria and the Department for Education's requirements.
You can read more about local authority presumption competitions on the Create Schools website.Print this page