Please be aware that Essex County Council (ECC) has two portals for its suppliers:
- one for sourcing events for potential suppliers
- the other for managing purchase orders and tracking invoice status when you become a registered supplier
ECC currently uses the BiP Delta e-sourcing platform for all of its sourcing events. This is a free to use service, allowing potential suppliers to register and bid for tenders without the need for any prior authorisation process.
- BiP Delta supplier information - for enquiries, please contact Delta e-sourcing
- General instructions about accessing opportunities and submitting tenders
- If your enquiry is about one of the following sourcing events, please contact email@example.com
- Construction (Major Projects and Infrastructure), Highways, Housing (construction), Passenger Transport, Property and Facilities Management, Waste Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- Professional Services.
- If your enquiry is about one of the following sourcing events, please contact ContractManagementAdults@essex.gov.uk
- Residential, Nursing, Domiciliary Care, Day Care, Independent Living and Advocacy services for Older People
- Adults with Disabilities, Families, Public Health and Mental Health categories.
The iSupplier portal is your free-to-use gateway to ECC, allowing you to manage your supplier record and all your details, view your purchase orders and track invoices and payments.
If you are having difficulty accessing the iSupplier portal please email AP.firstname.lastname@example.org.