Blue Badge

Update your details

If your name or address changes then you need to email detailing the change and provide scans of your evidence. If you can't email, you can post photocopies of your documents to the Blue Badge Team.

  • name change: send photocopied proof of your ID in your new name
  • address change: send any official document sent to your new address such as a photocopy of a Council Tax or utility bill

All replacement badges cost £10. We will contact you after receiving your letter to take payment.

Changing vehicles

Blue Badges are issued to the applicant. You don't need to tell us of any changes to your vehicle.

Cancel your Blue Badge

If you no longer need it, you can cancel your Blue Badge by contacting the Blue Badge team.

Print this page