Children in entertainment
Apply for a performance licence
If you are responsible for the production the child is taking part in, you must submit the following:
- performance and activities licence standard application form (MS Word document, 151KB)
- school permission form (MS Word document, 60KB)
- the production companies’ child protection or safeguarding policy
- a photocopy of the child's birth certificate or passport
- 1 recent (within 6 months) passport size photograph of the child with their name written on the back
You should also have a nominated person who can offer support and advice.
You must apply at least 21 days before the first performance by 12pm. We aim to process applications within 10 working days but it could take up to 21 days.
If you are missing any of the required documents your application will take longer. Incomplete or missing paperwork is the responsibility of the applicant or their agent.Print this page