Children in entertainment

Guidance for employers of children in employment and entertainment

The National Network for Children in Employment and Entertainment has guidance on child performance licensing.

GOV.UK has guidance on:

Child performance and activities
Child employment
Guidance DBS eligibility
Checking someone's criminal record

Contact the Child Employment Team

Get in touch with the Child Employment Team for more information and advice. You can:

Print this page