See information and advice on support for residents during the pandemic.
Health and wellbeing services
Sexual health services
Provide delivers the Essex Sexual Health Service for Essex residents. They offer a free, confidential, non-judgemental service available to residents regardless of sex, age, ethnic origin and sexual orientation.
You do not need a referral from a GP.
They offer the following services:
- testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs and STDs) in-clinic and online
- HIV testing via 'test at home' service (finger prick test available at Basildon clinic)
- eC-Card Scheme (free condoms for young people)
- Chlamydia screening
- pregnancy tests
- most forms of contraception
- emergency contraception/morning after pill
- general sexual health advice, counselling and support
For more information, please visit the Essex Sexual Health Service website or call 0300 003 1212.Print this page