For information and advice for care providers and staff, visit the Provider Hub.
Health and wellbeing services
Sexual health services
Provide delivers the Essex Sexual Health Service for Essex residents. They offer a free, confidential, non-judgemental service available to residents regardless of sex, age, ethnic origin and sexual orientation.
You do not need a referral from a GP.
They offer the following services:
- testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs and STDs) in-clinic and online
- HIV testing via 'test at home' service (finger prick test available at Basildon clinic)
- eC-Card Scheme (free condoms for young people)
- Chlamydia screening
- pregnancy tests
- most forms of contraception
- emergency contraception/morning after pill
- general sexual health advice, counselling and support
For more information, please visit the Essex Sexual Health Service website or call 0300 003 1212.Print this page