Health and wellbeing services

Support for alcohol and drug problems

If you are worried about your alcohol or drug use, you should discuss your concerns with your GP. Your GP can assess the nature of your problem and help you choose the most appropriate treatment.

Visit our partner site Live Well for information, advice and guidance on alcohol and substance misuse and where to go for services and support near you.

Print this page