Information for sponsors welcoming a Ukrainian person or family

Tell us if your guest(s) move out

If your guests move out you need to email

We will need to know:

  • your name
  • your address
  • name(s) of guest(s)
  • date the guest(s) moved out
  • the name of the district, city or borough council that covers the area you live in (this will be the council that you pay council tax to)

If your guest(s) move out for any reason we must stop payment. It is important that you tell us as soon as possible if they move out. Otherwise we will ask you to repay the money.

Print this page