Trading Standards for consumers

Report something to Trading Standards

To report a trader to Trading Standards, contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline who handle calls on our behalf. They will help you with your complaint and share information about the problem with us. This is free impartial advice to help you resolve your problem.

Print this page