Schools and learning contacts

Do it online


Apply for a school place for September 2019
Apply for a mid-year admission
Apply for school transport
Apply for free school meals
Apply for a child work permit
Apply for performance licence

Pay it

Pay a penalty notice


Find schools in your catchment area
Find a childcare provider
Find school governor vacancies
Find adult courses in Essex
Find your school admission waiting list position
Find out what to do if you thinks your child has special educational needs and disabilities

Tell us

Refer a child missing from education

Get advice

Family Information Service

Get free and impartial advice to parents about finding childcare, funded early education entitlement and other family services for 0 to 25 year olds. You can:

SEND Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS)

Contact Essex SENDIASS for free and impartial advice on everything to do with SEND. You can:

Anything else?

If you can't find what you're looking for, try looking in Schools and learning.

School complaints

Schools handle their own complaints. Contact your child's school directly to raise an issue or concern.

Compliments and complaints

Use our online form to leave a compliment or complain about any of our services.

Print this page